Buying or selling a home or property with Todd Kroupa - Kroupa Team Real Estate assures the highest level of professionalism and real estate consultation available in all North Metro Atlanta communities. Todd understands the importance of customer service excellence and prides himself on his unsurpassed real estate knowledge and experience that he brings to each transaction.
Todd is a Chairman’s Circle Platinum Realtor and was in the top 1% of Berkshire Hathaway agents globally in 2022. He is an Atlanta Realtor’s Association Top Producer and also a BHHS designated Luxury Property Specialist. As a Licensed Real Estate Broker in both Georgia and Florida that has record-setting home sale prices and over $300 million in recent real estate transactions, you are assured to be working with one of the industry’s top professionals. With his extensive professional and personal experience in real estate, he is the number one choice to help you buy or sell anywhere in Georgia.
Awards & Designations
- Top 1% of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agents globally in 2022 & 2021.
- #1 Small Team North Fulton/Alpharetta 2021 & 2022
- Top 2% of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agents globally in 2018, 2019, 2020.
- 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 Atlanta Realtors Association Top Producer.
- 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 Atlanta Magazine's Real Estate All-Star Award
- Awarded as a Chairman's Circle Platinum Level and Elite Associate.
- Over 18 years of experience selling homes, luxury estates, and equestrian properties.
- Designated Luxury Property Specialist.
- Zillow Premier Agent and Best of Zillow Award.
Abi is passionate about all things digital marketing, real estate, and equestrian. She is a digital content creator, real estate marketing specialist, and Dressage rider. Abi is a graduate of Florida Atlantic University with a degree in Marketing focused on Digital Advertising. She works with her husband Todd at the Kroupa Team Real Estate selling luxury homes and farms in Metro Atlanta communities. She is actively enrolled at Georgia Tech continuing her education in the latest Digital Marketing courses. Abi is a United States Dressage Federation Bronze and Silver medalist. She currently sits as the Vice President of Dressage for The Georgia Dressage and Combined Training Association.